Who looks after the lioness while she grows her cub? We do!
Pregnancy is an absolute miracle and your body adapts in many ways!
However, sometimes it comes at the sacrifice to your physical health. Our Pregnancy Physiotherapist has extensive knowledge of the changes to the female body with childbearing, birth and beyond.
We offer proven and effective treatment for the following conditions:
- Pregnancy-related back, pelvic girdle, tailbone, rib, hip, pubic and sciatic pain
- Pregnancy-related wrist conditions, including carpal tunnel syndrome and DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis
- Post-birth complications including haemorrhoids, perineal trauma, tailbone pain
- Breastfeeding conditions, including mastitis, blocked ducts, and cracked nipples
- Tummy muscle separation
- Scar tissue pain
- Sexual pain
- Antenatal education, including preparation for childbirth and pain management
- 6-week postnatal check-up
- Prolapse prevention and management