One on one Consultations
- You will be seen by your physiotherapist in a private room, they will dedicate their full attention to thoroughly listen, meticulous assess and provide a high standard of treatment.
- Our pelvic health appointment are 60 minutes for initial and 30 minutes for follow-ups.
- Musculoskeletal appointments are 30 minutes.
Instant Claims and Rebates
- Our onsite HICAPS terminal means you can claim your private health fund rebate and medicare rebates on the spot.
How to Prepare for Pelvic Health Initial consultation
- Our physiotherapist are highly trained in pelvic health management. To help them gain a better understanding of your health needs, please complete your pelvic health form and bring with you to your initial appointment.
- Your physiotherapist may be required to do a bladder scan so please have your bladder comfortably full prior to every appointment. You can do this by having two glasses of water, 1 hours before your appointment.
- The best parking is P12 directly in front of the Joondalup Private Hospital entrance. Cost is $2 per hour. Occasionally we may run over-time consulting, please have your parking tickets updated accordingly. Please check the parking terms and conditions on: https://www.joondaluphealthcampus.com.au/For-Visitors/Parking
Referrals are welcomed but it is not required to see our Physiotherapist
- We receive many referrals from GPs, allied health and Specialist.
- Department of veterans affairs, NDIS, work-cover and motor vehicle cases can be seen by one of our physiotherapists.
- We collaborate within the EPC/CDM care plans.
- And you can also refer yourself or a friend to us.